What is an Administrative Services Organization?
An Administrative Services Organizations, or ASO, provides the many of the same outsourcing services as a PEO—including payroll, tax compliance, benefits administration, insurance and unemployment claims administration, retirement products administration, and more.
Unlike PEOs, ASOs do not enter into a co-employment relationships with clients. This means that employees of your business will continue to be registered under your tax ID.
ASOs tend to offer more options on an a la carte basis, and sometimes provide a better fit depending on the needs and circumstances of your business.
Administrative Outsourcing to Make Life Simpler
- Automated Payroll and Tax Services
- Employee Benefits Administration and Management
- Workers' Compensation Insurance, Claims Management, and Training
- Employee Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Unemployment Taxes and Insurance, Claims Management, and Training
- Flexible Benefits Plans
- HR Information Systems (HRIS)
- Regulatory Compliance
For more information, please contact us at (720) 352-3555 or email email@example.com